Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thanks

Last night the USBGNY (United States Bartenders Guild of New York) held its monthly mixer that was also a benefit to help me out with ramifications from the accident and the fire. The event was amazing and I just want to say thank you to all that came. The support was overwhelming and I was touched to say the least. First a thanks to Jonathan for being so generous and such a humbly nice person. And a thanks to friends and attendees. I had people I had known for a decade to people I had known for a week, artists, friends, schoolmates, co-workers, bartenders, bosses, business acquaintances, strangers, friends of friends, old friends, curators, activists, all showing their support.

It was amazing and I just wanted to say thank you,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment