Friday, July 23, 2010

The Beginning....

If you have found this page you are probably a friend or family member and I thank you for checking in here. As you probably know the idea for this blog comes from an accident, namely my own accident. About two and a half weeks while on the way to work, I was struck by a car and suffered major spinal damage. The operation was a success and the outpouring of support has begun. The obvious question for me was how do I keep all of you, the people I am closest to, up to date on the highs and lows of the recovery process. This blog seemed like a good idea.

Over the next few days I am going to try and tell you as much about what has happened so far. This will include details about the accident, the operation, my time in the ICU and Neurology ward, and more. Simply, I will try to fill in the blanks for you and possibly do a little emotional purging for myself. Thanks for stopping in and please check back regularly.

Much love,

Scott Andresen

No comments:

Post a Comment